June 5, 2018 —
Inductees into the Defense Logistics Agency’s 2018 Hall of Fame have been announced by DLA Director Army Lt. Gen. Darrell Williams. The DLA Hall of Fame recognizes former DLA civilian and military team members who made significant or lasting contributions to the agency and its mission.
The new honorees are:
- Lillie Mae Brown, former supervisory distribution facilities specialist for DLA Aviation
- Donna Davis, former deputy executive director of Materiel Policy, Process and Assessment in Logistics Operations
- Army Maj. Gen. Robert Gaskill, retired, former deputy director of DLA
- Larry Glasco, former deputy director of DLA Logistics Operations
- Army Gen. Gustave Perna, former commander of Defense Supply Center Philadelphia/DLA Troop Support
“I appreciate the time and attention that went into preparing this year’s nominations, and I look forward to honoring these outstanding individuals at the induction ceremony,” Williams said in a memo to senior leaders.
An induction ceremony will take place 10:30 a.m. July 26 at the McNamara Headquarters Complex auditorium. Information on previous inductees at the DLA Hall of Fame webpage.