IPE Acquisition Services
An integrated acquisition team dedicated solely to the procurement of Industrial Plant Equipment for the Department of Defense (DoD) and other government agencies (OGAs). Our customer support service is comprised of Project Managers, Acquisition Specialists, and Technical/Quality Assurance personnel who assist customers with a broad spectrum of IPE services.
Statement of Work and Equipment Specification Development
• Diverse and knowledgeable technical staff of Industrial Machinery subject matter experts (SMEs) with over fifty years of experience who provide customers with professional guidance in the development of machine/equipment requirements.
• On-site technical services for customers requiring additional assistance with development of prototype or unique machinery.
• Our Acquisition Services office works solely with industrial machinery, procuring only Federal Supply Group 34 (Metalworking Machinery). Our personnel have a comprehensive knowledge of not only the machinery, but also industrial machinery companies around the globe.
• Pre-solicitation site visits on complex projects ensure that vendors understand our customer’s requirements, DLA receives and resolves vendor inquiries, and successful vendor proposals are received the first time.
• Post-Award personnel that are vigilant in the oversight of customer’s contracts.
• Quality Assurance personnel who complete meticulous inspections on equipment procured through our agency to ensure compliance with customer performance parameters.
• Initiate, validate, and track Product Quality Deficiency Reports during warranty periods in concert with customers.