The DLA Corporate Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office (DO):
- Champion of equality, opportunity and diversity.
- Serves as the Agency's lead respondent and subject matter experts on all EEO, Affirmative Employment and Diversity matters.
- Ensures agency-wide compliance with federal statutes, regulations, executive orders, etc.
- Provides guidance to Primary Level Field Activity (PLFA) EEO Offices in support of daily operations and advises agency leadership on EEO and diversity related issues.
- Daily operations are supported by three divisions