DLA Privacy and Security Notice
- This DLA Web site is provided as a public service by the Defense Logistics Agency.
- Information presented is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations and national security purposes, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Records Schedule 20 .
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996.
- Cookie Disclaimer. This Web site does not use persistent cookies, i.e., tokens that pass information back and forth from your machine to the server and remain after you close your browser. This Web site does use session cookies, i.e., tokens that remain active only until you close your browser, in order to make the site easier for you to use. No database of information obtained from these cookies is kept and when you close your browser, the cookie is deleted from your computer.
- The appearance of external links (or hyperlinks) on this page does not constitute endorsement by the Federal Government, Department of Defense or the Defense Logistics Agency of linked Web sites or the information, products or services contained therein. DLA is not responsible for the privacy practices, activities, or content of aforementioned sites. For other than authorized activities, DLA does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at linked locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this Web site.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to DLA Webmaster.
Information Collected for Statistical Purposes
Host Name (or IP address) - the host name (or IP address) is associated with a requestor. Depending on the requester's method of network connection, the host name (or IP address) may or may not identify a specific computer. Connections via many Internet Service Providers assign different IP addresses for each session. The host name (or IP address) will identify a specific computer if that computer has a fixed IP address.
Date and Time - refers to the date and time of the request.
Referring Site - refers to the last site a person visited, which indicates how people find this Web site.
Browser Software - identifies the type of browser software used to access the page, which indicates what design parameters to use in constructing pages.