COLUMBUS, Ohio –
We know September is stressful and we care about you!
Join People and Culture at this year’s Resiliency Fair focusing on the Mental Pillar of the Resiliency Model Sept. 13 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Peruse the Building 20 Buckeye and Cardinal Rooms to receive helpful information from the following groups:
- All major local hospitals (Veterans Administration Hospital, The Ohio State University, OhioHealth, Mt. Carmel)
National Alliance on Mental Illness Franklin County
- Ohio Suicide Awareness Foundation
- Alcohol Drugs and Mental Health
- Support Groups/12-Step Groups
- DSCC MWR
- Family Advocacy Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response
- Franklin County Dog Shelter (with adoptable dogs and puppies)
- And more!
The Resiliency Model’s Mental Pillar focuses on awareness, adaptability, decision-making and positive thinking.