International Cataloging
How to Obtain A Commerical and Government Entity
(CAGE) / North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Code

Important:  The URL for this web page is changing soon!  Please check back often for the new URL so you can update your bookmark and stay up-to-date wit International Cataloging!

Companies located outside the United States (U.S.):

  1. Register with NATO Support Agency (NSPA).
  2. Follow the step-by-step instructions for CAGE/NCAGE/SAM.

Contact us for questions or additional interest in International Cataloging.