Defense Logistics Agency
New Federal Logistics (FED LOG)
Customers can expect FED LOG to have a new look and enhanced features!
Single Search Advanced Search Batch Search
Scroll capabilities and a single search bar are some of the updated features for FED LOG. These new features replace the tabulated view of FED LOG and allow users to navigate quickly through the codification data associated with an item of supply.
Federal Logistics Data on Mobile Media
New FED LOG Comes with a Magnitude of Key Features:
- Modern 64-bit interface
- Single line query
- Ranked searching
- Favorites and recent searches
- One-click spreadsheet export
- Visual filtering
- Representative query group icons
- Simplified batch search capability
- Maps for addresses (when approved)
- 12 month historical data
How do I access FED LOG Data?
- Obtain a subscription via a FED LOG disc containing both the new and old version
- Current subscribers will continue to receive the disc containing both the new and old version
- Direct download from FedMall disc containing both the new and old version unless options are manually changed by the user prior to download
- Army’s Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) will continue to see the standard load unless the unit has a disc subscription or download from FedMall which requires a Common Access Card
- Users with a 64-bit computer will be able to access both versions while users with a 32-bit computer will receive the old version
DLA Customer Interaction Center (DLA CIC)
We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Government holidays.
‘One Call Resolution’
Toll Free: 1-877-DLA-CALL (1-877-352-2255)
Local Commercial: 269-704-7921 / 269-704-7930 (fax)
Defense Switched Network (DSN): xx-877-352-2255
Revised September 2019