Events & Activities
View all events and activities on the official DLA Land and Maritime calendar.
The purpose of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Employment Program (LGBTEP) is to ensure dignity and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people.
Local policy within DLA Land and Maritime.
DLA's Seven Diversity Principles
- We value the differences in people
- We foster an environment of mutual trust and respect
- We promote professional and personal growth
- We create a supportive environment for each other
- We recognize that sharing of information promotes the full participation of our work-force
- We are committed to creating a sense of community in DLA
- We respect and value individual contributions in meeting customer's needs
Listing does not imply endorsement by the Department of Defense or Defense Logistics Agency
- Stonewall Columbus - serves the Central Ohio LGBTQ community by providing a community center and offering programming and services that enhance the well-being and visibility of our diverse community through discovery, affirmation and celebration
- The Human Rights Campaign - advocates for LGBTQ equality and educates the public about LGBTQ issues