DLA Land and Maritime operating status is yellow: DLA Land and Maritime is open.
- Employees are authorized 1 hour(s) delayed arrival (or arrival based on a set opening time) with the option for unscheduled leave or unscheduled telework.
- Non-emergency employees who report to the office based on the delayed arrival time will be granted excused absence for the period of delay.
- Employees scheduled to telework or employees who elect unscheduled telework on the day of the announcement are expected to begin telework on time or request unscheduled leave.
- Unscheduled telework is available to telework-ready employees, who must notify their supervisors of their intent to telework on that day. This process is parallel to the current DLA procedure for unscheduled leave.
- Employees on preapproved leave for the entire workday or employees who requested unscheduled leave for the entire workday are charged leave for the entire day.
- Emergency employees are expected to report to their worksites on time unless otherwise directed.
Employees of tenant organizations must adhere to their own agency's policies.