DLA Land and Maritime operating status is yellow DLA Land and Maritime has an early dismissal due to weather.
- Non-emergency employees will be dismissed from their offices 1 hour early relative to their normal departure times and will be granted excused absence for the number of hours remaining in their workdays.
- Teleworking employees must continue to telework or take unscheduled leave, or a combination of both, for the entire workday or the remainder of the workday.
- With supervisor's permission, employees who are telework-ready may depart prior to their staggered early departure times and complete the rest of the workday using unscheduled telework. Commute time is not considered hours of duty.
- Non-emergency employees who depart prior to their staggered early departure times may request to use unscheduled leave. Such employees will be charged leave for the remainder of their workday and will not receive any excused absence.
- An employee on preapproved leave for the entire workday or an employee who has requested unscheduled leave before an early departure policy is announced should continue to be charged leave for the remainder of the workday.
- Emergency employee are expected to remain at their worksites unless otherwise directed.
Employees of tenant organizations must adhere to their own agency's policies.