COLUMBUS, Ohio –
There are only two more sessions left to register for the Culture Academy and you don't want to miss it!!
Make sure you register for one of the following sessions in the Building 20 auditorium if you haven't already attended:
- Tuesday, October 24
- Thursday, November 2
The Culture Academy is back and better than ever! You’ll hear from DLA Land and Maritime senior leaders as they discuss culture, journey and history of DLA, consistency, involvement, resiliency and competitive edge. It’ll also help you better understand and live the DLA Land and Maritime Way.
Topics and speakers:
- Competitive Edge
Presenter: Mr. Steven Alsup
Why are we here and where are we going?
- Culture Journey/History
Presenter: Dr. Robert Boggs
Presenter: Mr. Don Schulze
How is DLA Land and Maritime listening to the Culture Survey Results?
Presenter: Mr. Todd Lewis
Discuss the ACE concept and begin formal change management process.
Presenter: Col. Hang
Provide and promote resiliency resources and tools.
Sign up for a session by following these easy steps…
- Visit the LMS training site
- Search for the course: DLA Land and Maritime Culture Academy
- Select a date and time to attend a session.
- Self-register for the session in LMS.
- Print your LMS notification from Outlook.
- Bring your LMS notification to the session and turn it in to ensure you receive credit for attending.
- Registration closes at noon the day before each session.
DLA Land and Maritime civilians and military personnel are required to attend.