COLUMBUS, Ohio –
The Heart Health Cardiology Panel will be streamlined on Wednesday, February 14th 11:30 - 12:30 enhancing your virtual workspace.
Listen to a distinguished panel of doctors, nurses and dieticians for Heart Health Month. The event is located at the Defense Supply Center Columbus, Bldg 20 auditorium on Wednesday, Feb. 14, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Streaming is available to detachments and forward presence sites. Stream the Heart Health Cardiology Panel here.
The panel consist of:
- Alonzo Burris, DLA Land and Maritime/FL Associate
- Natalie Stephens, RDN, LD, FAND, (OSU Medical Center) Lead Dietitian, Nutrition Services
- Timothy Nuss, CNP, (Mount Carmel Health System) Columbus Cardiology Group
- Jayme Rock-Willoughby, DO, FACC (OhioHealth System) Non-invasive Cardiologist, OhioHealth Heart and Vascular Physicians
- John Larry MD, (OSU Medical Center) Director of Cardiology, OSU Hospital East