COLUMBUS, Ohio –
Five associates were recognized by their peers with leaves to place on the Appreciation Tree in B224S on February 21, 2018. Those being recognized were:
- Carlton Edwards recognized for “Core Values Collaborator”
- Notasha Fant – recognized for “Outstanding Conductor”
- Brenda Minnema – recognized for “Healthy Living Promoter”
- Christie Ratcliff – recognized for “Couldn’t have done it without YOU”
- Cindy Shawd – recognized for “Couldn’t have done it without YOU”
The Tree of Appreciation program nomination process is simple. Associates within the People and Culture Directorate fill out a PDF form and include a short recognition citation for the nominee. Once complete, the nominator clicks submit on the form and the award is sent for approval. Nominees are recognized at the monthly People and Culture staff meeting with their citation and a leaf to put on the Appreciation Tree in the B224S conference room in Bldg. 20. They also receive a smaller leaf to place at their desk for display. To date, 13 leaves have been placed on the People and Culture Directorate Tree of Appreciation.