COLUMBUS, Ohio, Oct. 11, 2019 —
Congratulations to the Fiscal Year 2020 Insights to Industry Management Course University of Virginia selections:
• Anthony Crutchfield, DLA Land Customer, Operating Forces and Collective Division
• Mary Finotti, Procurement Process Support, Vendor Performance Branch
• Michael C. Jones, DLA Land Support Operations, Combat Vehicles/Armament Division
• Luke Peeling, Procurement Operations, Communications and Surveillance Division, Mechanicsburg
• Penny Morgan-Loper, DLA Maritime Supplier Operations, Post Award Branch
• Janie Myers, Strategic Acquisition Programs, Strategic Contracting
• Martha Stephens, DLA Land Customer, Operating Forces and Collective Division
• Chester Sudina, DLA Land Support Operations, Power Transmission IST
These eight Defense Logistics Agency Land and Maritime employees will participate in a two-week IIM Course at the University of Virginia's Darden School of Business in Charlottesville, Virginia.
The course trains participants in current and cutting-edge business practices, helps them recognize business risks and opportunities, and trains them to anticipate potential changes in private businesses.