BATTLE CREEK, Mich. –
The Combined Federal Campaign allows employees to give to local, national and international charities. The 2019 campaign ends Jan. 12, 2020.
CFC is the world’s largest and most successful annual workplace charity campaign, with almost 200 CFC campaigns throughout the country and overseas raising millions of dollars each year.
Pledges made by Federal civilian, postal and military donors during the campaign season support eligible non-profit organizations that provide health and human service benefits throughout the world.
Show you care: 6 great reasons to give through the CFC:
- The hard part is done! Thousands of charities are already vetted and approved for you to choose from.
- It’s convenient. You can pledge via payroll deduction.
- Choose your favorites. You can support multiple charities in one pledge.
- It’s easy to renew. The secure online giving platform makes it easy to renew your gift each year.
- You can even volunteer. Don’t limit your giving. Extend your impact by pledging volunteer hours.
- We can have a big impact. Together we have a collective impact, supporting the thousands of charities that depend on our generosity.
Over the last 57 years, federal employees have united in a tradition of giving to those in need locally, nationally and internationally. We are proud to take part in a program where we are given the opportunity to take action and show compassion for the causes that touch our hearts. Together, the federal community has provided over $8.3 billion in philanthropic support through the CFC.
This year is another opportunity for all of us to join together and donate to charitable causes that motivate us. Through the CFC, we can directly donate time and resources to the causes we care most about. Take a moment to find a cause that means something to you – whether it is sheltering families after a hurricane, helping biologists save an endangered species, tutoring a child through an after-school program, supporting families of our deployed troops, funding research to find a cure for cancer or protecting our planet Earth. The CFC has a charity for any cause you want to support.