FORT BELVOIR, Va., July 13, 2020 —
Former Defense Logistics Agency Director Army Lt. Gen. Darrell Williams has announced inductees into the 2020 DLA Hall of Fame.
“The DLA Hall of Fame recognizes former DLA civilian and military team members who made significant and lasting contributions to this agency and its mission, and represent the core DLA values and ideals we strive to uphold today,” Williams wrote in a memo to DLA senior leaders.
- Retired Army Lt. Gen. Donald M. Babers, former DLA director;
- Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Andrew E. Busch, former DLA director;
- Milton K. Lewis, former acquisition executive, DLA Land and Maritime;
- Paul Mank, former acting deputy director, DLA Disposition Services;
- Retired Army Lt. Gen. Raymond Mason, former DLA Troop Support commander;
- Sandra M. Miller, former staff director, Human Capital Program Development, DLA Human Resources;
- Tony Poleo, former DLA Finance director;
- Walter Thomas, former DLA associate general counsel; and
- Susan L. VanMeter, former portfolio manager, Electronic Business Systems, DLA Information Operations.
Barring COVID-19 restrictions, the honorees will be inducted 10:30 a.m. Sept. 29 at the McNamara Headquarters Complex on Fort Belvoir, Virginia. Information on previous inductees is available at the DLA Hall of Fame webpage.