Defense Logistics Agency Director Air Force Lt. Gen. Andy Busch has announced this year’s DLA Hall of Fame inductees. They are:
- Navy Vice Adm. Alan Thompson, former DLA director;
- Celia Adolphi, former deputy director, DLA Joint Reserve Force;
- David Ennis, former deputy commander, DLA Distribution San Joaquin, California;
- Kent Galbraith, former director, DLA System Design Center West, Information Operations;
- Paula Kluczynski, former human resources development specialist, DLA Human Resources;
- Paul Zebrowski, former chief of acquisition operations, DLA Troop Support; and
- Krissie Davis, former property disposal specialist, DLA Disposition Services.
Davis is a “memorial inductee.” She was killed in action
in June 2015 during an indirect fire attack on Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan, where she was serving her second deployment as a Civilian Expeditionary Workforce volunteer.
The DLA Hall of Fame recognizes former DLA civilian and military team members who made significant and lasting contributions to the agency.
“I appreciate the time and attention that went into preparing this year’s nominations, and I look forward to honoring these outstanding individuals at the induction ceremony,” Busch said in a memo to senior leaders.
The induction ceremony will be held 10:30 a.m. Sept. 20, at the DLA McNamara Headquarters Complex auditorium.