Financial Fitness and Planning
Financial planning for now and the future should begin as soon as you start your career. There can be unforeseen financial burdens or you may want to plan for high-dollar investments like cars and houses. Saving now is as important as saving for when you retire so you can live comfortably.
DLA offers tools and training to plan at the beginning of your career, keep you on track mid-career, and finally, planning for your late-career and retirement.
DLA online training opportunities
- Classes available through the Learning Management System:
- Pre-retirement Planning for FERS (COURSE GEN-fgov_01_a27_lc_enus) Online
- MID-CAREER RETIREMENT PLANNING CSRS/FERS (COURSE BUS-MCRP) $150 Instructor Led
- RETIREMENT SEMINAR (FERS) (COURSE OTH-RSF) $150 Instructor Led
- RETIREMENT SEMINAR (CSRS) (COURSE OTH-RSC) $100 Instructor Led
- Government Retirement and Benefits (GRB) Platform eSeminars
- eSeminars including topics such as: Retirement, TSP, Social Security, Flexible Spending, Financial Planning & more. You must log into EBIS and click on the "eSeminars" tab.
Classroom training opportunities
Retirement and other classes at your site: contact your DLA Human Resources Services, DLA Training Forward Presence for class schedules. You can find a listing of Forward Presence by site on the DLA Human Resources landing page in eWorkplace. (CAC access required).
These sites have information about plan participation, investment funds, planning tools and more.
Back to Top