The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) provides free training opportunities to small businesses through Training, Knowledge, and Opportunities (TKO) Seminars and Webinars.
The TKO seminar is a course that teaches vendors how to start doing business with DLA. Vendors learn how to find open solicitations, how to submit a quote through the DLA Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS), the procedures for viewing/downloading drawings, and how to use Invoicing, Receipt, Acceptance and Property Transfer (iRAPT) to get paid. There are also many other relevant topics of discussion. All sessions are free and held virtually.
Training is provided by DLA Land and Maritime in Columbus, Ohio, but benefits all DLA suppliers.
Make reservations at: https://tko.dla.mil (Select Land & Maritime)
QUESTIONS? Call: 1-800-262-3272 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TKO Seminar Dates
- November 1-2, 2022
- January 10-11, 2023
- March 14-15, 2023
- May 9-10, 2023
- June 13-14, 2023 (For APEX Accelerators Only)
- July 11-12, 2023
- September 6-7, 2023
- November 1-2, 2023
Free training is also available to small businesses through online webinars. Webinars will be held for numerous topics throughout the year and are held using Adobe Connect. Register at https://tko.dla.mil.
Topics include, but are not limited to, Alternate Offers, Pricing, Replenishment Parts Purchase or Borrow Program/Reverse Engineering, First Article Testing/Product Lot Test, Technical Data Packages, and Source Approval Requests. The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Office of Small Business Programs offers monthly webinars to educate small businesses and others about DLA’s mission and opportunities to participate in our various supply chains. Hear directly from experts at our diverse buying commands as they discuss the DLA Small Business Program and our requirements, which include procuring military spare parts, food, fuel, uniforms, medical supplies, and construction material for the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Space Force, Coast Guard, 10 combatant commands, other federal agencies, and partner and allied nations.
Enterprise Webinar Schedule
- Date: 12 October 2022
- Topic: DLA Energy Day
- Date: 9 November 2022
- Topic: Understanding How to do Business with DLA Land and Maritime
- Date: 11 January 2023
- Topic: Understanding How to do Business with DLA Aviation
- Date: 8 February 2023
- Topic: Doing Business with DLA with an emphasis on 8(a)/SDB Program
- Date: 8 March 2023
- Topic: Doing Business with DLA with an emphasis on WOSB Program
- Date: 5 April 2023
- Topic: Understanding How to do Business with DCSO
- Date: 10 May 2023
- Topic: Understanding How to do Business with DLA Troop Support
- Date: 14 June 2023
- Topic: Doing Business with DLA with an emphasis on SDVOSB Program
- Date: 12 July 2023
- Topic: Understanding How to do Business with DLA Distribution
- Date: 9 August 2023
- Topic: Understanding How to do Business with DLA Disposition Services
How to Register
Register for an event by following the registration instructions within the event of your choice located at www.dla.mil/SmallBusiness/Calendar.