WEBVLIPS is a web based, access controlled query system that is useable from any Internet attached PC. It accesses the Logistics Online Tracking System (LOTS), a DAAS relational database system, which portrays the life cycle of a logistics action. The WEBVLIPS customer can track requisitions from their release into the DoD pipeline, until the materiel is posted to the accountable records at the destination activity.
WEBVLIPS is a web-based transaction tracking system for current, open transactions and completed transactions for up to 60 days after closure. Enables customers to track their requisitions or excesses through the entire life cycle. Has data from all services, agencies, ICPs, depots and vendors
WEBVLIPS also has the capability to track reports of excess, and the movement of those excesses to the destination depot or disposal. WEBVLIPS integrates information on DoDAAD, MILRI, Source of Supply, DoD Project Code, Port Code, Transaction Status Code, Unit of Issue Code, Signal Code, Hold Code, Advice Code, Condition Code, and Mode Code, to assist the user in tracking a requisition or excess through its life cycle.
- Provides a simple user interface, allowing the DAAS customer to track requisitions
- Provides quick response time to subscriber inquires
- Query by: Document Number, Unit Activity, Project Code, TCN, or NSN
- Run pre-stored reports based on a document number, address/unit id, & part number
- User requested scans to perform studies of DOD-Wide usage
- Query Life Cycle of specific transactions
- Receive information about materiel management actions, such as requisitions, supply/shipment status and customer confirmations
- Ad Hoc Query Library tailored to customer needs
Assistance and Contact Information
Customer Support Office
Commercial: (614) 692-6672
DSN: (312) 850-6672