Skip to main content (Press Enter).
By Beth Reece
| February 15, 2017
Army Capt. Demetrius Walton, DLA’s deputy command chaplain, kneels in prayer in the McNamara Headquarters Complex’s newly renovated prayer and meditation room. Above him is an LED light box that depicts a stained glass window from the Defense Distribution Susquehanna Chapel, which was built in 1941 and is one of the Defense Department’s oldest chapels. (Photo by Beth Reece)
The McNamara Headquarters Complex’s prayer and meditation room features a private room for pastoral counseling and reading. (Photo by Beth Reece)
A water fountain, scenic wall mural and guest book where employees can record prayer requests are among the updates in the McNamara Headquarters Complex’s meditation and prayer room. (Photo by Beth Reece)