DLA Land and Maritime Historical Photos
An aerial view of the warehouse and storage buildings at the Defense Construction Supply Center. The facility opened in 1918 and was known for many years as the Columbus General Reserve Depot. In the early 1960s, it became the Defense Construction Supply Center under what is known today as the Defense Logistics Agency. After the 1993 Base Realignment and Closure Commissions consolidated a Dayton facility with the Columbus base, the center began 1996 under the name the Defense Supply Center Columbus.