COLUMBUS, Ohio –
Here are the instructions for how to self-enroll in LMS for the Culture Academy.
ACCESS THE LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (LMS) THE WAY YOU NORMALLY DO.
NOTE FOR NAVIGATION: Do not use the back “arrow” button of the internet browser while in LMS. Use the lower case blue lettered “back” with the arrow next to it inside the LMS application.
- ***Prior to enrollment make sure your supervisor is correct. *****
- From the LMS Home page, navigate to the “Find Learning” tile (located on the bottom right-hand side of page).
- Click on "Browse all Courses" Link
- Click the Course Calendar Search link (upper right-hand side of page)
- The Scheduled Offerings are shown on the calendar. (Users can change the month or year at the top of the calendar). If there is a yellow box with “….” in it, click on it to show more offerings for that day.
- The course title(s) of the scheduled offering(s) provided for that day are displayed. Click on the Course Name.
- The course details will appear. Click on the “Register Now” blue hyperlink.
- Review the available offerings and click “Register Now” for the corresponding offering.
- Note: Please review the offering details or click “View Details” to ensure accurate registration.
- A Warning Details page will appear; please click “Yes” to continue.
- Enter any comments in the Registration Comments field.
- Click Confirm. **A confirmation screen displays. ** You are now enrolled in the seat. In this case, 1st and 2nd line supervisory approval is not required.
- Please look for your LMS notification to confirm your enrollment.
- Please print, sign and bring your notification with you to the training. Hand it in to receive credit for attending.
Registration closes at noon the day before each session. This event constitutes two (2) continuous learning points (CLPs). Request through normal process. For more information, please review and/or print the DLA Land and Maritime Culture Academy 2017 brochure or contact DLALandMariCulturAc@dla.mil.