Web Visual Logistics Information Processing System (WEBVLIPS) is a web-based transaction tracking system for open transactions and completed transactions up to 60 days after closure. WEBVLIPS enables customers to track their requisitions or excesses through their entire life cycle. Data from all services, agencies, Inventory Control Points (ICP), depots and vendors are included.
- Provides a simple user interface, allowing the Transaction Services customer to track requisitions
- Provides quick response time to subscriber inquires
- Query by: Document Number, Unit Activity, Project Code, Transportation Control Number (TCN), or National Stock Number (NSN)
- Run pre-stored reports based on a document number, address/unit ID, & part number
- User requested scans to perform studies of Department of Defense (DOD)-Wide usage
- Query Life Cycle of specific transactions
- Receive information about materiel management actions, such as requisitions, supply/shipment status and customer confirmations
- Ad Hoc Query Library tailored to customer needs
This course is intended for authorized users responsible for conducting logistics research on open or closed requisitions for all Sources of Supply. Students will be exposed to an overview, demonstrations and hands-on practice in the application. Students will run queries using Requisition Numbers, DODAACs, Transportation Control Numbers, and NSNs along with creating Ad Hoc Query reports. The DAASINQ application will also be demonstrated in this course to review DODAAC (DOD Activity Address Code) information. A WebVLIPS account is required prior to attending the class in order to participate in the hands-on learning. 8 Hours Course
Completion of a System Access Request (SAR) is required to access the WEBVLIPS program.
DLA, military services, Other Government Agencies, and United States (U.S.) Government sponsored contractors doing business with the U.S. Government.
Classroom Instruction (4 Hours)
For questions or additional interest in Training.
Scheduling Program Manager
Commercial/Federal Telecommunication System (FTS): 269-961-4829
J314-T Training Office Fax Line
Commercial/Federal Telecommunications System (FTS)/FAX: 269-961-5035