The Defense Logistics Agency hosts tri-annual meetings (spring, summer and fall) with industry associations that represent DLA supply chains. These associations, which serve as the conduit to their industry members, have the opportunity to meet with DLA and learn more about the agency’s demand projections and contract obligations by supply chain. These meetings are also a time to discuss current issues, such as supply chain and defense industrial base impacts.
DLA’s most recent meeting with industry associations to present its demand forecast took place Nov. 7, 2022. The following industry associations attended:
- Professional Services Council (PSC)
- National Defense Transportation Association (NDTA)
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
- Aerospace Industries Association (AIA)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Coalition for Government Procurement (CGP)
- National Association of Manufacturers (NAM)
- Forging Industry Association (FIA)
- National Council of Textile Organizations (NCTO)
- Warrior Protection & Readiness Coalition (WPRC)
- American Apparel & Footwear Association (AAFA)
- Armed Forces Communications Association (AFCEA)
- National Industries for the Blind (NIB)
The links on the right provide the slides discussed at the industry association meetings in November 2022 and summer 2022.