Pay Issues/Problems

If you are encountering problems with your pay, contact the Overseas Entitlement Team,, for resolution/assistance.
When calling or sending electronic mail, please have the following information available:

  • Name
  • Social Security Number
  • Leave and Earnings Statement(s) for the period of time in question
  • Identify which overseas entitlement you're having a problem with
  • Provide description of the problem (i.e., salary advance payment not being deducted, etc.)