The DLA Contracting Services Office (DCSO) manages DLA enterprise-wide requirements including major information technology (IT) systems and programs, IT products and services, business and facilities services, and other enterprise services for DLA worldwide.
DCSO is also the Department of Defense’s provider of document services, including scanning and conversion, printing services, and office device management.
- IT Services
- Audit Readiness
- IT Hardware
- IT Software
Where to Find Procurement Opportunities
The DCSO sites post their opportunities on the Federal Contract Opportunities website at SAM.gov. Search for DCSO opportunities and notices in SAM.gov. using the following codes:
- Site: Philadelphia, PA, DODAAC: SP4701
- Site: Columbus, Ohio, DODAAC: SP4702
- Site: Richmond, Virginia, DODAAC: SP4703, SP4704
- Site: Fort Belvoir, Virginia, DODAAC: SP4705
- Site: JETS, DODAAC: SP4709 (J6 Enterprise Technology)
- Site: FEDMALL, DODAAC: SP47W1 (DLA Document Services)
- Site: New Cumberland, Pennsylvania, DODAAC: SP7000
- Site: Fort Belvoir, Virginia, DODAAC: SP8000 (DLA Strategic Materials)
DoDAAC or Contracting Office ID used to search for past awards in www.fpds.gov or solicitations in either Federal Contract Opportunities website SAM.gov or GSA eBUY (Fair Opportunity - available to Federal Supply Schedule holders ONLY).
Use of GSA Schedules and GWACS
Like many other Federal Agencies, DLA often purchases computer hardware, software and professional services using Schedules managed by the General Services Administration (GSA) such as Schedule 70. Schedules, also known as Federal Supply Schedules (FAS), and Multiple Award Schedules (MAS), are long-term governmentwide contracts with commercial companies that provide access to millions of commercial products and services at fair and reasonable prices to the government.
Learn more about GSA Schedules at www.gsa.gov/buying-selling/purchasing-programs/gsa-schedules.
DCSO uses Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) for information technology requirements such as 8(a) STARS III, VETS 2, and Alliant 2 (A2). GWACs are pre-competed, multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contracts that agencies can use to buy total IT solutions.
DCSO also utilizes GSA’s OASIS (One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services) multiple award IDIQ contract vehicle. Learn more about GSA GWACs at www.gsa.gov/technology/technology-purchasing-programs/governmentwide-acquisitioncontracts-gwacs.
Use of Navy's Seaport and NASA's SEWP
DCSO also purchases professional services and hardware equipment from the Department of Navy’s (DON) SeaPort contract and NASA’s Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) contract.
Learn more about Navy’s SeaPort at www.seaport.navy.mil and NASA’s SEWP at www.sewp.nasa.gov
DCSO's Primary Contract Vehicle
In Fiscal Year 2017, DLA awarded an IDIQ contracting vehicle designed to produce cost efficiencies/avoidance and a streamlined approach for obtaining IT services called the J6 Enterprise Technology Services or JETS. JETS is a $6.2B contract (5-year base/1, 3-year option) that supports a full range of IT services covering the following 21 task areas:
- TASK AREA 1 - Network and Telecommunication Services
- TASK AREA 2 - Technology Services
- TASK AREA 3 - Stakeholder Integrated Services
- TASK AREA 4 - Defense Business System Life Cycle Management
- TASK AREA 5 - Lifecycle Program Support Services
- TASK AREA 6 - Information Assurance (IA) Support
- TASK AREA 7 - IA Technology Assessment
- TASK AREA 8 - IA Cybersecurity Assessment Program
- TASK AREA 9 - IA Support for the Enterprise
- TASK AREA 10 - Task Order Project Management Support
- TASK AREA 11 - Virtual Workforce Training
- TASK AREA 12 - Technology Evaluation Support
- TASK AREA 13 - Enterprise Support Services
- TASK AREA 14 - Financial Budget and Cost Support
- TASK AREA 15 - Configuration Management Support
- TASK AREA 16 - Systems Engineering Support
- TASK AREA 17 - Enterprise Architecture Support
- TASK AREA 18 - Enterprise Data Strategy Support
- TASK AREA 19 - Test and Documentation Support
- TASK AREA 20 - IT Process Management Support
- TASK AREA 21 - IT Audit Readiness Support
DCSO's Top North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
NAICS Code: 541519
NAICS Description: Other Computer Related Services
NAICS Code: 339999
NAICS Description: All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing
NAICS Code: 541512
NAICS Description: Computer Systems Design Services
NAICS Code: 541511
NAICS Description: Custom Computer Programming Services
NAICS Code: 532420
NAICS Description: Office Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing
NAICS Code: 541611
NAICS Description: Administrative & General Management Consulting Services
NAICS Code: 541211
NAICS Description: Offices of Certified Public Accountants
NAICS Code: 511210
NAICS Description: Software Publishers
NAICS Code: 611420
NAICS Description: Computer Training
NAICS Code: 333316
NAICS Description: Photographic and Photocopying Equipment Manufacturing
DCSO's Small Business Office
Additional information and resources can be found on the DLA Small Business website www.dla.mil/smallbusiness.
Associate Director: 215-737-8514
Small Business Professional: 215-737-8646