Public Logistics Data on Mobile Media (PUB LOG)
Federal Logistics Information System (FLIS) Search
PUB LOG FLIS Search is a downloadable web service that users install to their PC. A one-time download of the executable file is all that is required for making the web service function. Data files are not included. The executable file connects to a secured server that stores and returns data with each query. This data is updated weekly. Users will be notified if an update to the executable file is required.
- Right click on your desktop.
- Select New.
- Click on Folder to create a new folder on your desktop.
- Label the new folder PUB LOG FLIS Search.
- Direct web browser to http://www.dla.mil/HQ/InformationOperations/LogisticsInformationServices/FOIAReading.aspx.
- Select PubLogFlisSearch.zip from website.
- When File Download box appears, select Save as.
- Select Desktop, and then click once on the new PUB LOG FLIS Search folder to select it.
- Click Open.
- NOTE: Ensure the check box next to "Close this dialog box when download completes" is NOT checked when the download box appears after clicking save. Click on Save.
- Once download is complete, select Open Folder.
- Right click on PubLogFlisSearch.zip and select Open with Winzip.
- Select 1-Click Unzip and files will be extracted to the PUB LOG FLIS Search folder created on desktop.
- When unzipped folder opens, right click on PubLogFlisSearch.EXE, select Send to, and then click on Desktop (create shortcut).
- Close folder.
- To use PUB LOG FLIS Search, select the PubLogFlisSearch.EXE shortcut created on desktop.
- If you require assistance downloading PUB LOG FLIS Search, please contact the DLA Customer Interaction Center.