After logging into PIEE, FedMall users will log into the SSO portal by selecting the FedMall icon. Search for items after logging in.
FedMall Program Information
FedMall is an eCommerce ordering system for the Department of Defense, federal, state, and authorized local agencies to search for and acquire products from government reserves and commercial sources. Via FedMall, customers have access to millions of individual items of supply, from centrally managed DoD and General Service Administration assets to commercial off-the-shelf products. FedMall also provides access to requisitions, research, and tracking tools for DLA inventory.
FedMall contains two main portals that users must access. FedMall Customers (buyers) must register and access the Commerce Portal; while Suppliers (vendors) must register and access the Supplier’s Portal. Browse through both Customer and Supplier Registration and Process information to learn what you need to do to get started.
Before you start, be sure that you have a DoD approved digital certificate, such as a CAC, PIV, FBPKI, or an ECA (approved DISA external certifying agency). If you intend to have purchasing authority, you'll need to add a payment method (Government Purchase Card, credit card, or MILSTRIP). Find more on the most appropriate authentication option for you:
- Common Access Card (CAC): a credit card-sized smart card issued by the DoD to uniformed service personnel, DoD civilian employees, and eligible contractors. Learn more about getting a CAC .
- Personal Identify Verification (PIV) card: a credit card-sized smart card issued by the U.S. federal government in accordance with Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) requirements for a common identification standard for all federal employees and contractors. Learn more about getting a PIV .
- DOD-Approved Digital Certificate: A valid DoD approved digital certificate, such as a soft certificate or an ECA (external certifying agency) available for registration and login: DOD FEDMALL |IdenTrust External Certificate Authority or an ORC
To access FedMall, you must have an active PIEE account. After you register in PIEE your supervisor will be notified of your request for PIEE account and/or FedMall role via email. Once approval is granted, the government account manager (GAM) will activate your account and FedMall role. You will receive email confirmation when your registration is complete. To avoid delays in your application, please ensure your supervisor's information is correct. If you have questions, please contact the PIEE Help Desk at: https://piee.eb.mil or 1-866-618-5988. Thank you for your patience
- Please visit FedMall via PIEE at: https://piee.eb.mil
- Select your authentication or ID certificate and enter your pin, when prompted. (Note: if you are not prompted to select a certificate, or if you are unable to proceed with your selected certificate, please contact the PIEE Help Desk)
- Be sure to complete the registration form in its entirety
- PIEE Module Overview
- PIEE FedMall Registration Guide
NOTE: After logging into FedMall, you may optionally add payment methods or request additional permissions.
Training courses, to include webinars, are available to provide a comprehensive overview of FedMall. Our instructors work closely with the FedMall program office team to provide the most up to date information and are able to customize the training based on the customers' requirements. For more information or to request additional training to fit your needs, please contact us at: email@example.com
for instructions customized for Federal Government Personnel, Government Contractor Personnel, and State And Local Government Personnel, highlighted in red in the main content area. The FedMall Single Sign-on Guides, FedMall Registration Forms, Quick Start Guides, and Self-Help resources run down the right side of the page. Once you have access to FedMall, this information is also available by visiting the self-help page.
Be sure that you have each of the following:
- Visit the Supplier Portal at PIEE: https://piee.eb.mil
- Select the Vendor user type
- Follow all directions
- Your CAGE code is required; it is a combination of five letters and numbers, and is listed in your SAM.gov record. PIEE will search SAM.gov for your registration. If you have a problem, check the following:
- Make sure that you can find your record in SAM.gov; if it’s a new registration, make sure that you have completed all registration steps and received your confirmation email that the record has passed all validations.
- Your SAM.gov registration must be “active”—you must have completed your registration or an update to your registration within the last year.
- You must not have an active exclusion (debarment) against your supplier entity.
- Verify all information is accurate, and click “Next” to continue.
- You have two options for participating in FedMall:
- If you have an existing Long Term Agreement (LTA) or Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) for items or services in a catalog, you can provide it here.
- Alternatively, you have the option of participating in the new FedMall MarketPlace which allows suppliers to upload catalogs for supplies quickly and easily. The original phase of MarketPlace focused on office supplies but now allows a greater variety of supplies (more NAICS) to be offered to federal customers. The MarketPlace requires no contract, and lets you quickly get up and running selling commercial office supplies to the micro-purchase threshold to Government Purchase Card (GPC) holders.
- See FedMall page for more information about adding contracts and specifying order routing configuration, especially if you will receive purchase orders via EDI or cXML.
- PIEE SSO FedMall Contractor User Migration Steps
- PIEE Module Overview
- PIEE FedMall Registration Guide
Training courses, to include webinars, are available to provide a comprehensive overview of FedMall. Our instructors work closely with the FedMall program office team to provide the most up to date information and are able to customize the training based on the customers requirements. For information on training platforms, please visit the:
Visit the FedMall Supplier Portal
and scroll to the FedMall Supplier Downloads section at the bottom of the page for FedMall Single Sign On Guides, Release Notes, Q&As, the Supplier Catalog Format Validator, and other Quick Start Guides.
FED LOG Download
FED LOG is available for download within FedMall. Contact the FED LOG team at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Log into PIEE and Select FedMall .
- Select the FED LOG download from the “Tools” tab.
Already have Current FED LOG? Monthly Delta updates might be for you
Assistance and Contact Information
DLA Customer Interaction Center
For FedMall Commerce Issues, Navigation, Ordering Assistance or Procedural issues please contact the DLA Customer Interaction Center at:
Toll Free: 1-877-352-2255 (1-877-DLA-CALL)
DSN CONUS/OCONUS: 877-352-2255
PIEE Help Desk
For PIEE Registration / Login issues please contact the PIEE Help Desk at:
Toll Free: 1-866-618-5988
DISA Global Service Desk
For FedMall Outage and IT Issues please contact the DISA Global Service Desk
Toll Free: 1-844-347-2457 (1-877-DISA-HLP)
DSN CONUS/OCONUS: 312-850-0032