Leadership Development Council
About l Events l Membership l Related Videos
About Leadership Development Council
The Leadership Development Council is committed to fostering leadership and critical decision-making skills by providing the DLA Land and Maritime workforce with continuous learning opportunities through education forums, networking and professional events.
The Leadership Development Council is a vital resource in providing DLA Land and Maritime associates with opportunities for the development of skills, competencies and abilities needed to succeed in personal and professional leadership roles.
To succeed in this mission, officers and members of the Leadership Development Council are charged with:
- Consistently demonstrating the organization’s core values of enthusiasm, initiative, poise, industriousness, confidence, integrity and loyalty. They will strive each day, through their actions, to inspire others to reach their potential.
- Developing leadership and critical decision-making skills by providing associates with continuous learning opportunities through educational forums, networking and professional events.
- Any active or retired military or civilian employee working at the Defense Supply Center Columbus (DSCC) can become a member.
- Associates interested in membership should contact the Membership Chair.
- Each member has the right to nominate a current member, including themselves, for election to the Board of Directors.
Events & Activities
View all events and activities on the official DLA Land and Maritime calendar.
|No more barriers. More valuing our differences. "...our greatest accomplishments are achieved when diverse perspectives are brought to bear to overcome our greatest challenges." President Barack Obama. Our differences are our strengths. For more information visit your local Equal Employment Opportunity Office.
||Mr. Brad Bunn, Director of DLA Human Resources, talks to the DLA Human Resources team about Continuous Process (CPI) and how they can use CPI to improve J1 services and support to their customers. For more information DLA Human Resources personnel should contact their CPI point-of-contact in J1 or the DLA Transformation office (DT).
Employee resiliency is something we can all support. The Profiles in Resiliency video series highlights different employees sharing their story and what they did to stay strong and resilient. For more information about DLA's program visit: www.dla.mil/info/resiliency
|This Profile in Resiliency video highlights Linda Yoneshige, DLA Troop Support Pacific, sharing her story and what she did to stay strong and resilient.
||This Profile in Resiliency video highlights CSM Charles Tobin, DLA Headquarters, sharing his story and what he did to stay strong and resilient.