Reutilization, Transfer, Donation Information
The RTD website allows registered users to view and request excess DOD property for their Law Enforcement Agency. "Want" lists and requisition statuses can be viewed from this page.
DLA Disposition Services offers a wide variety of serviceable property for reutilization, transfer, or donation (RTD) to DOD units and other additional agencies. Property reutilized through Disposition Services is at no cost to the receiving DOD activity in most cases. In many cases there will be no shipping charge.
Program-specific questions can be asked by emailing the RTD Office.
The DLA Enterprise External Business Portal (EEBP)
The DLA EEBP allows the military services, federal government and state/local governments to use web-based applications to search our inventory for reuse and transfer of items, or the general public to participate in our sales program or bid on contracts to provided services. Military service members can also use these applications to turn in useable or scrap property or obtain environmental/hazardous disposal guidance.
DLA Disposition Services has developed a web-based Electronic Turn-in Document (ETID). It is an electronic method for preparing a disposal turn-in document (DD Form 1348-1A). The intent of the web-based document is to simplify and improve the turn-in process and designed for those generators who manually prepare the DD Form 1348-1A. ETID is a major step towards DLA’s goal of moving information, not property.
- Electronic Turn-In Document (ETID): Submit, update, and review documents required for turning in property and scrap from the military services
- Reutilization, Transfer, Donation (RTD): Access our inventory of property available to military, federal, state and local agencies, and qualified organizations
- Reports: Access DLA Disposition Services Customer Reports
Disposition Services also offers more information on the following services:
- Sales: to access property available for sale to the general public.
- Hazardous Waste Contracts: for information about disposing of hazardous property or bidding on contracts for hazardous waste removal.
- Scheduler : request an appointment to bring scrap or usable property to a nearby DLA Disposition Services Field Office
- Other Disposition Services: Not familiar with our services? Please visit our website for more information about our disposal solutions and property available.
Accessing the RTD Application
Access Instructions: Follow the instructions on this page to help navigate the RTD application.
You must create an account to access the applications listed below. Please create an account by visiting the Account Management and Provisioning System . This link is Common Access Card-enabled; if you have multiple certificates, please use your email certificate. Account approval time varies.
Search for Property Information: Find helpful information and links on this DLA Disposition page.
AMPS Website The AMPS Website is the gateway for DLA applications. It allows you to register to access programs within the Business Portal.
DLA Business Portal The DLA Business Portal is the You will need an AMPS account to enter this site and properly utilize its functions. RTD Web, ETIDs and other applications are found here.
Assistance and Contact Information
For system access or technical issues please contact the DISA Global Service Desk:
- Toll Free: 844-347-2457)
- DSN: 850-0032
- Press 5, then speak or enter D-L-A