Before You Begin
Before you start, be sure that you have a valid authentication certificate, such as a CAC card, PIV card, or a soft certificate available to your web browser. If you intend to have purchasing authority, you need the credit card (e.g. Government Purchase Card, GPC) information and/or MILSTRIP information.
Find more on the most appropriate authentication option for you:
- Common Access Card (CAC): a credit card-sized smart card issued by the DoD to uniformed service personnel, DoD civilian employees, and eligible contractors. Learn more about getting a CAC.
- Personal Identify Verification (PIV) card: a credit card-sized smart card issued by the U.S. federal government in accordance with Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) requirements for a common identification standard for all federal employees and contractors. Learn more about getting a PIV.
- Soft Certificate: DLA uses a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificate as a soft certificate. As an alternative to the physical smart card, you may also obtain a software-based X.509 certificate, which you import a file into your browser’s personal certificate store. Learn more about getting a Soft Certificate/PKI.
**We are processing FedMall registrations in 5 to 10 working days. You will receive email confirmation when your registration is complete. To avoid delays in your application, please refrain from contacting EHD to request a status update prior to the 10-day waiting period. Thank you for your patience.**
- Visit FedMall.
- Select your certificate and enter your pin, if prompted. (Note: if you are not prompted to select a certificate or if you are unable to proceed with your selected certificate, use the links in the sidebar for more information.)
- Read and accept the standard notice and consent.
- Navigate to the registration page.
- Complete the one-page registration form.
That’s it! Once you submit your registration, you will automatically be approved as a registered FedMall customer and be ready to shop. You may optionally add payment methods or request additional permissions.