Automated Tools by DLA Human Resources
Several of the links from this page go to Common Access Card-enabled sites; if you have multiple certificates, please use your email certificate.
The Electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF) is a system developed as a management solution to handle official personnel files and to simplify your access to your Official Personnel Folder (OPF). The OPF contains human resource (HR) records and documents related to Federal civilian employees. An OPF is created when an employee begins Federal service, and is maintained throughout an employee's career in accordance with the United States Office of Personnel Management (OPM) regulations.
(CAC-protected, current DLA and DHA HR-serviced employees only.)
The GRB Platform is an enterprise web application designed to provide employees with access to personalized and general information about government-wide benefits programs. As the corner stone of federal benefits calculators, the GRB Platform provides employees with the ability to:
- Complete their benefits elections
- Obtain and/or request various complex retirement estimates
- Complete and print the documentation for the retirement application
- Review current benefits coverage
- Obtain various online retirement courses, informational videos, fact sheets, electronic forms, calculators, and links to external websites to aid in making important benefits decisions
Fourth Estate Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (FEPAAS) standardizes a method for the Fourth Estate to account, manage, and monitor the recovery process for personnel affected and/or scattered by a wide-spread catastrophic event. FEPAAS provides valuable information to all levels of the Fourth Estate chain of command, allowing leadership to make strategic decisions which facilitate a return to stability.
FEPAAS allows Fourth Estate Personnel to do the following:
- Report Accounting Status
- Update Contact
- Location Information
- View Reference Information
MyPay is the online system operated by DFAS for military members, retirees and DOD civilian employees to access their pay information and make their own changes immediately with user-friendly technology. You can access myPay nearly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to change or review your current information, or to check your most recent pay statement. myPay is reliable – The information you input transfers directly to your pay system.
With myPay, you can:
- View, print, and save leave and earnings statements
- View and print tax statements
- Manage the delivery method for all your statements
- Change federal and state tax withholdings
- Update bank account and electronic fund transfer information
- Make address changes
- View and print travel vouchers
- Control Thrift Savings Plan enrollment
- View, print or save your Retiree Account Statement
- View, print or save your Combat-Related Special Compensation Statement
- Start, stop or change electronic allotments to financial institutions
- Change your mailing or e-mail address
- Make changes to your direct deposit information
- View, print or save your IRS Form 1099R
The Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) is a retirement savings and investment plan for Federal employees and members of the uniformed services, including the Ready Reserve. It was established by Congress in the Federal Employees’ Retirement System Act of 1986 and offers the same types of savings and tax benefits that many private corporations offer their employees under 401(k) plans.
The TSP is a defined contribution plan, meaning that the retirement income you receive from your TSP account will depend on how much you (and your agency or service, if you’re eligible to receive agency or service contributions) put into your account during your working years and the earnings accumulated over that time. The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) administers the TSP.