Joint Certification Program (JCP)
Access the Joint Certification Program (JCP) Search
The JCP established in 1985 to allow United States (U.S.)/Canadian contractors to apply for access to Department of Defense/Department of National Defence (DOD/DND) unclassified export controlled technical data/critical technology on an equally favorable basis in accordance with DODD 5320.25 “Withholding of Unclassified Technical Data and Technology from Public Disclosure”, and Canadian Technical Data Control Regulations.
- is a jointly staffed office and the only DOD/DND agency that reviews and certifies the DD Form 2345 (PDF).
- provides customer support to defense contractors applying for certification.
- receives, processes and maintains approximately 9,000 DD Form 2345s (PDF) annually.
- establishes JCP policy based on DOD/DND Directives.
- consults and cooperates with government stakeholders in the development of common industrial security policies, procedures and technology controls.
- partners with DOD legal counsel and federal law enforcement on debarment actions.
You can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for additional information about JCP.