Joint Certification Program (JCP)
DD Form 2345
Specific Instructions for Filling Out Form
JCP Certification is required to handle/access Department of Defense/Department of National Defence (DOD/DND) unclassified export controlled technical data for the following purposes:
- DOD solicitations that involve access to export controlled data
- Conference/meeting attendance that discusses/shares DOD/DND export controlled material/data
- DOD/DND export controlled technical data exchange between vendors
- Obtain Request for Proposal (RFP) details involving DOD/DND export controlled data
- DOD Research/Development projects involving export controlled data
- To participate in a Directly Arranged Visit (DAV) (Canada to United States (U.S.) or U.S. to Canada)
Failure to provide accurate and complete information will result in your Application being returned or rejected.
Specific Instructions for Filling Out Form DD 2345
Note: If you are a U.S. Entity, do not submit a DD Form 2345 unless Entity has a Valid Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number, is currently registered in the System for Award Management System (SAM), and has an Active Commercial and Government Entity/North Atlantic Treaty Organization (CAGE/NCAGE) Code. (Refer to the links in Block 2d for assistance with these agencies).