DLA Life Connections, a Work/Life Program: www.worklife4you.com
(Screen Name: DLA, Password: DLA)
The EAP Work/Life Program is available to help you manage important events in your life while meeting the demands of your work and home. Major life events, such as having a baby, going to college, caring for an aging loved one, or planning for retirement, can be overwhelming because they compete for your valuable time at work and at home. To offer support, DLA provides DLA Life Connections, a resource and referral program at no cost to you.
DLA Life Connections’ trained specialists and web site can answer questions, provide information, and help you find a wide variety of resources and services quickly. The program is available to assist you all day, all week, all year by calling 866-426-0390, or visiting www.worklife4you.com. (Screen Name: DLA Password: DLA)
Calling the toll-free number will put you in direct contact with a highly trained Work/Life specialist who is always ready to help. The specialist will talk with you about your needs and then locate resources by customizing a search, which will save you valuable time.
If you prefer, you can search for information and resources yourself.
- Access more than 2 million pages of information on everyday issues such as child care, parenting and education
- Search the online database for an instant listing of providers in your area (childcare, colleges, nursing homes, and more).
- Participate in virtual seminars on childcare options, communicating with older loved ones, college financial planning and more.
Some of the resources available to you:
- Adult care and aging
- Child care and parenting
- Financial and Legal concerns
- Health and Wellness
- Prenatal Care and Adoption
- Relocation and personal support for urgent everyday issues