Joint Certification Program (JCP)
Pre Submittal Requirements:
The JCP was established in 1985 to allow United States (U.S.)/Canadian contractors to apply for access to Department of Defense/Department of National Defence (DOD/DND) unclassified export controlled technical data/critical technology on an equally favorable basis in accordance with DODD 5230.25, “Withholding of Unclassified Technical Data and Technology from Public Disclosure,” and Canadian Technical Data Control Regulations.
- Is a jointly staffed office and the only DOD/DND agency that reviews and certifies the DD Form 2345.
- Provides customer support to defense contractors applying for certification.
- Receives, processes and maintains approximately 9,000 DD Form 2345 certifications annually.
- Establishes JCP policy based on DOD/DND Directives.
- Consults and cooperates with government stakeholders in the development of common industrial security policies, procedures and technology controls.
- Partners with DOD legal counsel and federal law enforcement on debarment actions.
You can also visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for additional information about JCP.
1. Refer to the Login Instructions.(PDF)
2. Review and familiarize yourself with the new JCP Portal Instructions(PDF)
See further instruction in the tabs below: