Supply Discrepancy Reports
Web Supply Discrepancy Reporting System (WebSDR) – WebSDR is an access-controlled system that allows users to input supply discrepancy reports (SDR). It accesses the Logistics Online Tracking System (LOTS), allowing it to pre-fill data on the SDR. Help is available online, and program management and SDR system experts work with customers to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Submit new SDRs online.
- Submit follow-up, cancellation, correction and reconsideration SDRs.
- Submit ad hoc queries for data.
- Upload and download attachments and documents.
- Online training slides.
- Autofill feature uses DAAS requisition history to populate SDR.
- Interface with WebSDR on behalf of foreign military sales customers.
- Department of Defense component processing systems interface with WebSDR.
- Allows for near real-time SDR reporting and reduces response delays.
- Input of SDR resolution responses.