Looking for help with the DLA EEBP?
If you have technical needs, account access issues, or general questions, please see the assistance information below.
DLA EEBP job aid: If this is your first time using the portal, or if you're looking for more in-depth directions about how to use the portal, download this EEBP job aid.
AMPS Information: The Account Management and Provisioning System (AMPS) is used to access many DLA applications, and an account is required for access to EEBP resources. This link will help you through the AMPS process and provide you with AMPS contacts information.
For technical support or a password reset within EEBP
Reach out to the DISA Global Service Desk:
- Toll Free: 844-DISA-HLP ( ) 844-347-2457
- DSN: 850-0032
- Press 5, then speak or enter D-L-A
For help with other issues
The DLA Customer Interaction Center (CIC) is your “One Call Resolution” point of contact for all logistics issues related to DLA. We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including government holidays.
- Toll Free: 1-877-DLA-CALL () 1-877-352-2255
- DSN CONUS/OCONUS: 877-352-2255
- For dialing questions, contact your local switch operator or email our Support Office at with your full DSN number and prefix. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial: 269-704-7921
- Fax: 269-704-7930
- Email: email@example.com