Location: In front of the McNamara Headquarters Complex
Dates: Every Wednesday starting June 8th and ending Oct 19th
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Defense Logistics Agency Farmers Market is a small market consisting of three to four vendors made available to the employees of the McNamara Headquarters Complex. Located in Fort Belvoir, VA. The market is a part of a broader health initiative undertaken by the Defense Logistics Agency and the Department of Defense to create an environment that promotes making healthy choices easy choices. The market is now entering its fourth year of operation and is open to more than 5,000 employees who enjoy the convenience of farm fresh produce right outside their workplace.
We are currently looking to include the following types of vendors in our market:
- Produce: organic and other
- Breads/Baked Goods
- Pasteurized Dairy Products: cheeses, yogurts, milk, etc.
- Specialty items: dips and spreads, jams and jellies, honey, and other novelty items
The Defense Logistics Agency Farmers Market is now accepting applications for the 2022 market season. To be considered for the market, please read our operating guidelines and complete the 2022 market application available below.
The following documentation and information will be required for submission as a part of the DLA Farmers Market:
- Signed and completed Application Form (available below)
- Signed Vendor Agreement (available below)
- Complete product listing
- Insurance policy copy
- Vehicle Insurance copy (for vehicle that will be entering the complex)
- Names of those attending the market
For more information contact us:
Kyla Bailey (Primary)
Vivian d'Alelio (Secondary)
Address: Andrew T. McNamara Building
Fort Belvoir, Virginia USA 22060