Medical and Surgical Equipment
A full line of medical and surgical products are available for customers around the globe, including the Navy Fleet.
Pre-Packs – Supplies for a specific medical procedure are packed in a “single bag” tailored for the customer. Save time and money by choosing the consumable devices and related supplies for your procedural Pre-Pack.
All high technology capital and critical care medical equipment, including routine installation, turnkey installation, maintenance, repair parts, training and other services are available for the military and other federal agencies.
Critical care equipment: anesthesia systems, defibrillators, ventilators, pulse oximeters, suction apparatus and a full range of dental equipment.
Engineering and technical support for a wide variety of hospital, laboratory and field equipment is available for fixed hospital activities and deployed field units such as combat support hospitals and forward surgical teams, including these federal supply classes:
- 4110: Refrigeration Equipment
- 4610: Water Purification Equipment
- 6515: Expeditionary Deployable Oxygen Generating System & Mobile Oxygen Storage Tanks
- 6530: Hospital Furniture and Equipment
- 6540: Ophthalmic Instruments and Equipment
- 6545: Repair Part and Repair Part Kits / Medical Chest and Accessories
- 6625: Electrical and Electronic Testing and Measuring Instruments
- 6630: Chemical Analysis Instruments
- 6640: Laboratory Equipment
- 6650: Optical Instruments and Test Equipment
- 6665: Hazardous Detecting Instruments and Apparatus
- 6670: Scales and Balances
- 6910: Training Aids
- Expeditionary Deployable Oxygen Generating Systems
- Mobile Oxygen Storage Tanks
- Deployable Medical Systems (DEPMEDS)