Defense Logistics Manuals
These Defense Logistics Manuals are issued under the authority of DoD Instruction DoDI 4140.01, DoD Supply Chain Materiel Management Policy
Access to Formal Change Files
Click an item to view its contents.
DLM 4000.25, Defense Logistics Management Standards (DLMS)
- DLMS Manual, Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 & 7 (Complete Manual)
- Volume 1, Concepts and Procedures (Def, Ref, Abbrev)
- Volume 2, Supply Standards and Procedures
- Volume 3, Transportation
- Volume 4, Military Standard Billing System - Finance
- Volume 5, Reserved
- Volume 6, Logistics Systems Interoperability Support Services
- Volume 7, Contract Administration
DLM 4000.25-4, Defense Automatic Addressing System (DAAS)
The below manuals have been decommissioned and exist here only for historical and reference purposes. All information contained within should be considered obsolete. Please see DLM 4000.25 series of manuals for the latest information.