DD Form 1685
Important: All new users of DD1685 are required to register for Production Role access in the Account Management and Provisioning System (AMPS)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
DLA Employees - DLA Enterprise Service Desk (DLA ESD) at 1-855-352-0001 or EnterpriseITHelpdesk@dla.mil.
Non-DLA Employees - DLA Customer Interaction Center (DLA CIC) at 1-877-352-2255 or email@example.com.
Notice: Effective immediately all users must log into the DD1685 database at least once every 30 days. After 30 days of inactivity your account will be disabled and after 45 days of inactivity your account will be deleted.
DD Form 1685 Electronic Interface for Service/Agency Collaboration (CAC or User I.D./Password Required):
- is a web based database application
- allows paperless coordination between activities on proposed actions for changes to the Federal Logistics Information System (FLIS) inventory database
- replaces the old form DD-1685
- uses computer generated forms and the Internet via World Wide Web (WWW) application
- utilizes the graphical capabilities of modern web browsers to create an online form remarkably similar to the paper form
- is written using a technology called Active Server Pages that:
- allows the forms to be checked for content and errors
- updates a database with the form data
- allows live links to be emailed to collaborators
- handles document attachments and uploads from user PCs
- provides for searching, editing, and responding to proposed actions
- should be utilized by any government employee or sponsored contractor that uses logistics data and is required to collaborate on proposed data changes to the FLIS database
Contact us for questions or additional interest in DD Form 1685.