Private/Parochial Schools

Thank you for your interest in the DoD Computers for Learning Program!

To apply for the CFL program, just follow the steps below. Private and Parochial schools are very easy to approve if your school is recognized through the National Center for Education Statistics. 

Once your school has applied and been approved for participation in the program, it's as easy as searching DLA Disposition Services inventory for IT equipment that meets your needs, and inputting the request. If a DOD activity does not require the material during the first fourteen days on inventory, the school is designated the equipment. The school will receive call(s) from the DLA Disposition Services site and/or the Turn-In Activity to inform them that the material is available for removal and to schedule the removal. Note: The material must be removed within fourteen (14) days of notification.  

1.   To begin the registration process please contact 

2. Complete the Memorandum of Agreement by clicking the hyperlink below and return it via fax to (269) 961-5841 or it can be scanned and emailed to 

(MOA must contain printed name and signature of approving official) 

Memorandum of Agreement is a binding document that identifies the roles and responsibilities of the Government and the School. Please be sure you read and understand the terms of the MOA before submission.

Some IT equipment requires a higher level of approval. These are generally computers with a Pentium 3 or higher processor. Because of this, this type of equipment is subject to Export Controls. If a computer is on the export control list, some educational institutions will require a Trade Security Control clearance prior to being approved. In order for Private and Parochial schools to receive these computers, applicants must complete an End Use Certificate (EUC) for review and approval.

3.  Applicants must submit one of the following forms of identification: US Government ID, US Passport, Valid Drivers License, State Government ID Card, Green Card, Visa, or Naturalization Papers

For any questions please contact the CFL Branch