Defense Supply Center Richmond
Defense Supply Center Richmond is the headquarters of Defense Logistics Agency Aviation and home to a variety of other DLA, Department of Defense and other federal organizations.
GPS: If you are using GPS and enter Defense Supply Center Richmond, it will take you to East Gate at 8000 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Richmond, Virginia, which is an access control point for DoD identification card holders only. For non-DoD ID card holders, enter the intersection of Strathmore Road and G Road, North Chesterfield, Virginia.
Building 210 is located outside the center’s North Gate off Strathmore Road, which is South off Chippenham Parkway (State Route 150).
Open 0630 to 1630
Monday – Friday
Closed weekends and federal holidays
SPECIAL NOTICE SENT AT THE DIRECTION OF DAVID GIBSON, SITE DIRECTOR, DLA INSTALLATION MANAGEMENT RICHMOND
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic and CDC guidance regarding social distancing, the DSCR Visitor Center is currently issuing CAC/Retiree/Military Dependent identification by appointment only. Service by appointment enables the Visitor Center to continue to support customers in an effective manner while ensuring maximum safety for customers and employees. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in the current environment.
To make an appointment, please visit the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) appointment scheduler at the following website: https://idco.dmdc.osd.mil/idco/
The issuance of DBIDS Cards and passes for official visits continue to be issued without appointments.
POC: Trish Atkins, DSCR Visitor Center Team Leader, 804-279-1020, email Patricia.Atkins.email@example.com
END OF SPECIAL NOTICE
Credentialing and Access-Related Information
- For information about DoD identification card eligibility, please visit the DoD identification card website: CAC.mil
- To receive a temporary visitor’s pass, drivers must present a valid driver’s license.
- Non-drivers must present a valid government-issued Real ID Act compliant photo identification card. With few exceptions, all state-issued driver’s licenses and identification cards are valid for use in accessing federal installations and facilities. For more information on Real ID Act, please visit these sites: REAL ID | Homeland Security (dhs.gov) and REAL ID FAQs | Homeland Security (dhs.gov)
- All temporary access credentials to DSCR and non-DoD identification cards must be sponsored by an authorized DoD representative.
- All commercial vehicles must enter through the commercial vehicle gate off Chippenham Parkway onto the Strathmore Road entrance to the DSCR Installation.
Intersection of Strathmore Road and G Road, North Chesterfield, Virginia
Open 24 hours, including weekends and holidays
DSCR visitors without a valid DoD identification card must process through the Visitor Center during business hours and through the North Gate after normal business hours.
8000 Jefferson Davis Highway, Richmond, Virginia
Monday – Friday
Closed Weekends and Holidays Employees and visitors with a valid DoD identification card may enter through the East Gate.
All civilian media must have approval and a Public Affairs escort prior to entering DSCR. Contact the Public Affairs Office at 804-279-3139 to make accommodations.