To order non-standard maps
The following steps are required for each request:
1. All Non-Standard requests are submitted via email.
2. Provide a valid DODAAC, Point of Contact (POC) name, address, and phone number in the body of the email.
Note: If a valid DODAAC is not available at time of the request, it will not delay the process. However, a valid DODAAC will be required before map requests are delivered.
3. Fill out and forward the Non-Standard POD Request (XLS) spreadsheet and attach it to the email.
4. Specify the POC name, address, and phone number of who will conduct quality review of the test prints.
5. Email your request to: DLAAVNNonStd@dla.mil
6. DoD SAFE ( https://safe.apps.mil/ CAC Required) the digital print file with the subject "Non-Standard Map Request" and input the POC name and phone number in the file description.
Send the print file to the following email addresses:
Once DLA Aviation receives the Non-Standard Map Request and the AMRDEC print file. They will produce a test print and ship it to the POC to do quality review of all the geospatial specifications. Once the test prints are quality approved, we will proceed to print the full required quantity, and ship the product to the address provided.