DD Form 1685
Important: The URL for this web page is changing soon! Please check back often for the new URL so you can update your bookmark and stay up-to-date with DD Form 1685!
Effective August 28, 2017, all new and existing users of DD1685 will be required to register for Production Role access in the Account Management and Provisioning System (AMPS).
Registration begins on August 28, and will continue through October 26, 2017, in order to maintain system account access. The Production role will not be available until August 28, 2017.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
DLA Employees - DLA Enterprise Help Desk (DLA EHD) at 1-855-352-0001 or EnterpriseITHelpdesk@dla.mil.
Non-DLA Employees - DLA Customer Interaction Center (DLA CIC) at 1-877-352-2255 or email@example.com.
Notice: Effective immediately all users must log into the DD1685 database at least once every 30 days. After 30 days of inactivity your account will be disabled and after 45 days of inactivity your account will be deleted.
DD Form 1685 Electronic Interface for Service/Agency Collaboration:
- is a web based database application
- allows paperless coordination between activities on proposed actions for changes to the Federal Logistics Information System (FLIS) inventory database
- replaces the old form DD-1685
- uses computer generated forms and the Internet via World Wide Web (WWW) application
- utilizes the graphical capabilities of modern web browsers to create an online form remarkably similar to the paper form
- is written using a technology called Active Server Pages that:
- allows the forms to be checked for content and errors
- updates a database with the form data
- allows live links to be emailed to collaborators
- handles document attachments and uploads from user PCs
- provides for searching, editing, and responding to proposed actions
- should be utilized by any government employee or sponsored contractor that uses logistics data and is required to collaborate on proposed data changes to the FLIS database
Contact us for questions or additional interest in DD Form 1685.