Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment
**The New EDA is on its way--Click Here.**
The Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE) is the DoD and Federal one-stop-shop for procurement capabilities. The PIEE is home to Wide Area Workflow and Electronic Data Access (EDA), MyInvoice, and capabilities including:
- Single sign on/role-based access based on job series
- Data from multiple applications
- Standardized procurement hierarchy for purchase card and procurement
- Pre-award, award and post-award administration
- Property management
- Contract close out
- Rapid development and deployment of applications
PIEE Operations support will include:
- DODAAC management
- Procurement process model library
- Robust data reporting
- Single data layer hosting all procurement data.
Migration of procurement capabilities to the PIEE will be incremental, beginning with Clause Logic Service, Procurement Process Library and Electronic Document Access in 3RD Quarter FY 2019.
Want the latest on PIEE? Make sure to check back at the PIIE Updates page for the latest updates.
For more information about PIEE, contact the WAWF Program Office at email@example.com