Defense Logistics Agency
FedMall Text Only Brochure
One Stop Support for the Warfighter
Point ~ Click ~ Ship
FedMall is the premier government e-commerce acquisition platform providing an optimal experience for customers which include the United States military services, federal, state and local governmental agencies. Customers are able to quickly search and purchase items online whatever the need may be from wherever you are.
FedMall is a comprehensive site where customers are able to shop for items within the Corridors tab. Selecting the Tools tab, users will have access to important data on the NSN to include order requisitions, stock levels, items notes and much more.
Customers are required to register for a FedMall account.
To register, users will need to know their Department of Defense Activity Address Code (DODAAC) or their Activity Address Code (AAC).
FedMall allows customers to create a frequently purchased items list to track order history and to share with co-workers.
FedMall customers with a DOD Common Access Card (CAC) or PKI Token are:
- Federal Government Employees (e.g. Military services, National Guard, ROTC, DOD civilians)
- Federal Government Contractors
- State and Local Government Employees (e.g. County, City, Township, Parish, Borough, Fire District, Tribe)
- Foreign Nationals sign in via SCIP and have limited abilities
Designed to be user friendly, FedMall, is an easy-to-navigate platform where users can hover over displayed products for additional information. Along with NSN items, FedMall also sells Commercial-Off-The-Shelf items (COTS) supporting veteran-owned businesses, small businesses and Ability One companies that sell environmentally friendly products. Buyers now have access to tens of millions of individual items from DLA managed items, GSA assets and COTS items.
Benefits of using FedMall to shop include:
- Communicate directly with the vendor
- Secure payment transactions
- Select and compare like items for price comparisons
- Ability to search items in 3 ways: basic, corridor and advanced
- Ease of using several corridors to narrow your search (e.g. tents, tires, uniforms)
- Ability to search items by item name, NSN/NIIN, CAGE or contract number
- Shop and add items to your shopping cart and then send the shopping cart to your authorized buyer
DLA Orders section allows DLA customers to access order status and NSN supply data
- What is the Due In status of the NSN?
- What is the DLA estimated Get Well Date?
- What is the contract delivery date (CDD) on my requisition?
- Are there any specific item notes on the NSN I am trying to order?
- How can I find out who is the awarded supplier/manufacture (CAGE)?
- Is there a DLA Purchase Order (PO) or Purchase Request (PR) against my requisition?
- How many unfilled orders are open on the subject NSN creating the back order (BB)?
FedMall Supplier Portal: The supplier portal is designed for vendors who wish to sell items in FedMall. In the portal, vendors may view and maintain the catalogs, access purchase orders and manage their FedMall account. For more information on the Supplier Portal and to view several Quick Start Guides, please visit:
Website URL: https://www.suppliers.fedmall.mil/
Contractor and Government Entity (CAGE) Code: Suppliers will need a CAGE Code in order to do business with the U.S. Government. When you register at the System for Award Management (www.sam.gov) you will automatically be assigned your unique CAGE Code. Suppliers can search for their CAGE Code at https://cage.dla.mil.
DLA SELF-HELP TOOLS
WebFLIS: Provides essential information for supply items including the National Stock Number, item name, part numbers, characteristics data and more.
Website URL: www.dla.mil/does/webflis
FED LOG: Provides access to WebFLIS data and service-unique data when internet access is unavailable.
Website URL: www.dla.mil/does/fedlog
WebVLIPS: Allows users to track requisition orders from the time they are released into the DOD pipeline until they are receipted by the unit of destination.
Website URL: https://www.transactionservices.dla.mil/daashome/webvlips.asp
E-mail us at email@example.com for questions or additional interest in Brochures.
Created December 2019