State Agencies for Surplus Property (SASP)

The State Agencies for Surplus Property (SASPs) withdraw DoD property from the DLA Disposition Services Sites for direct issue to their Donation Customers. If you are a nonprofit organization, you might be eligible to receive Department of Defense (DoD) surplus property under this Program. To find out if your organization is eligible, contact your SASP directly.

If you have State Agency approval to order property directly, you may access GSAXcess  to do so.  This is GSA´s automated property management system for reports, property searches and ordering. 
Please Note: If you are a non-governmental organization interested in receiving donations for international humanitarian aid and development projects, please visit the United States Agency of International Development (USAID) Limited Excess Property Program (LEPP) website or e-mail LEPP for more information. 
Veterans Groups and State Museums may be able to receive the loan or donation of obsolete or condemned combat material and other such items through the various commands of the military service.  Veterans groups cannot physically screen property at the DLA Disposition Services Sites, and must go through the Military Service Command Sites directly for further information or approval.

For any questions please contact the RTD Branch